CAD Technician , Pattern Master
8 - 17 Years years
Grading, Sampling, Mini Marker, Pattern , Software experience
CAD Technician Responsibilities:
- Meeting with engineers, draftsmen, and designers to review blueprints and design drawings.
- Inputting design specifications into the CAD software.
- Creating surface and solid CAD models according to client specifications.
- Working with a design team and individually on CAD projects.
- Reviewing CAD models with the client and making minor adjustments.
- Conducing final model rendering and delivering the final product.
- Completing job reports.
CAD Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or design.
- CAD Certification.
- Previous experience as a CAD technician.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Ability to read and translate blueprints and technical drawings.
- Basic understanding of building design and mechanical processes.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on projects.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
8 - 12 Years years
experience in Garments Industry , knowledge of fabric, vendor management
Job Description Of Fabric Manager
●Should have good knowledge of Fabric
●Should have good contacts of Fabric vendors
●Prepared seasonal cost projections and price lists
● Evaluated new fabrics and made purchase recommendations
● Organized and updated development books
● Coordinated efforts with other design professionals
● Addressed client requests in a professional timely manner
● Prepared reports on seasonal fabric trends
● Maintained quality standards and implemented quality control procedures.
• Vendor Selections as required for Fabric Quality
• Coordinating with merchant team to understand any requirement of buyer